Swanson Tool SO101 7-inch Speed Square

Posted by Play | Posted in , , | Posted on 15:19





  • 7-inch speed square; fits in pocket
  • Incorporates features of framing square, tri square, mitre square, and protractor square
  • Constructed of aluminum alloy
  • Includes square, 62-page pocket booklet
  • 7 by 7 by 10-inches; 1.2-pounds; 1-year warranty





Available at Amazon Buy this product!





Swanson Tool SO101 7-inch Speed Square










   Brand: Swanson


   Model : SO101


   Customer Rating :


   Availibility : Usually ships in 1-2 business days







Swanson Tool SO101 7-inch Speed Square RelateItems









Swanson Tool SO101 7-inch Speed Square CustomerReview




I ordered this after seeing being used on a how to video and boy am I glad I did. This is made for the serious roofer but I am a typical woodworker. It is VERY solid and the lip on one side makes this thing so very easy to use when I need to make a cut mark on the wood. I can't say enough good about this product. If mine came up missing tomorrow, I would order another one right away.




*** Product Information and Prices Stored:Feb 21, 2010 06:25:38

Available at Amazon Buy this product!

Tool Aenima aljazeera sport Website Hosts

Comments Posted (0)

Post a Comment